Access control provides the ability to control, monitor and restrict the movement of people, assets or vehicles, in and around your premises.
At Custom Intelligent Security, we provide tailored access control solutions to clients. Whether that be physical or logical access, we will work with you to best understand your security concerns and help you with them.
We focus on two key areas of access control:
Physical access: Limiting access to buildings and peripheral areas
Logical access: Limiting connections to computer networks and systems
You may also benefit from a fully integrated access control system which interlinks with the CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Fire Detection and Building Management Systems.
We can also offer Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Visits designed to help keep your system performing at its optimum level.
During your six-monthly PPM maintenance visits, we will:
- Externally examine the system.
- Check electromagnetic lock fixings.
- Carry out operational tests for normal transactions.
- Test interconnection low voltage and data network cabling.
- Examine and test power supplies.
- Load-test all sealed lead acid batteries, log, and report.
- Test all electronic equipment as manufacturers’ instructions.
- Check operation of any Interface with other systems.
- Check interfaces with the Fire Alarm System for designated controlled doors.
- Carry out operational checks on the system management functions.
- Review system performance & operator training requirements with Client
- System Assessment Report