We are looking to recruit an Applications Engineer based at our London office. This role will involve working alongside the Commercial and Projects Teams.
You will ensure that the systems quoted for are technically correct and have been engineered efficiently using best-of-breed products.
This role requires extensive knowledge and familiarity of the commonly installed hardware and software used with Intruder Alarm, Intercom, CCTV & Access Control systems.
A good working knowledge of the following products would be a distinct advantage: – Genetec, Gallagher, Lenel, C-Cure, Inner Range, Avigilon, Bosch, Axis, Galaxy, Texecom
- Providing technical support and input to the Commercial Team
- Providing commissioning support and training to end-users
- Giving technical demos across a wide range of systems
- Designing systems from scratch, as well as upgrading existing systems
- Carrying out design reviews of new systems
- Experienced in technical support or applications engineering
- Electronic systems background is essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- High proficiency in English, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic and a flexible mindset
- High levels of attention to detail